Welcome to RhodyAg!
RhodyAg.org is undergoing a complete makeover! This is all happening behind the scenes, but some limited resources will remain available here in the meantime. The all-new RhodyAg.org will be launched in the summer/fall of 2013.
Here are some features to look forward to on the upcoming, all new RhodyAg:
- Up to date information on Agriculture in the Ocean State
- Resources for Ag Producers, including:
- A Comprehensive Guide To Rhode Island General Laws Pertaining To Agriculture
- Rhode Island Agricultural Rules and Regulations Demystified
- Production Resources for crops and livestock provided by URI Cooperative Extension
- Resources for consumers such as:
- Easy to navigate information on local farms and markets
- Farmer Profiles
- Information on Rhode Island's best seasonal products
This project was supported by the Beginning Farmer and Rancher Development Program of the National Institute of Food and Agriculture, USDA, Grant #RIW-2011-00929. To find more resources and programs for beginning farmers and ranchers please visit www.Start2Farm.gov, a component of the Beginning Farmer and Rancher Development Program.